Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Mumbai trip & haul...

hi there ppl....long time!! i'm extremely sorry for not running a blog even when I lower back from my trip over 2 days back...it's just that coming again to college and the pg become so tiring and arduous...I pass over home, the consolation of it..., my mother, my brother n the whole thing!

anyways, so my journey to Mumbai became now not what I anticipated it to be, I might not move into a lot element but the typical jist is...i am satisfied i'm returned! not that I failed to like Mumbai or something, just some different stuff...

So, I visited some locations like fashion road (failed to adore it even though), Colaba road (favored it quite a lot), Phoenix generators( cherished Palladium mall!), Inorbit mall (cherished it even greater!), beauty shop(make-up heaven!!!) and few different shops like Korum mall, Oberoi mall, etc. and that i didn't store lots however here's what I got....


Very catchy...ha ha!bought them from Colaba Street.


These are hand-crafted earrings...they actually are clip ons!and they don't even fall!...Fashion Street


The big golden heart, Colaba Street


Got these keyrings to gift few friends n my bro(he plays Guitar), Colaba Street


Got this from Vero Moda, Palladium Mall....very Navy style...love love love it!


My makeup shopping from the Beauty Shop....yayeee!!!


Maybelline - Colorsensational lipgloss in Hooked on pink and Colorsensational lipstick in Fatal Red...I got the lipgloss, my sis got the lipstick


I got this lipgloss coz I have been using Mocha Glaze and I love how it feels on my lips and is very long staying...


Swatches of both Maybelline purchases...doesn't Hooked on pink look amazing!!!


E.L.F - Clear Lash & Brow gel, Hypershine Glosses in 'Flirt', Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in 'Warm Tan', Natural Radiance Blushers in 'Glow'


Isn't the color lovely, my sis got one of them


NYX - Finally I got my hands on NYX!! Mozaic Powder in 'Love', Lip Liner in 'Cabaret'(for mom), Eye liner in 'Aqua Glitter',  Lip liners in 'Pumpkin ' & 'Hot Red'

This is my Favorite out of all the things....gives a very nice Orange 
glow to the cheeks, has a lil glitters in it but I don't mind that



A close-up of the liners


Colorbar - my sis got the red(don't consider the call) and the green one(Apple martini),  I got the opaque white nailpaint(different 37), Blush in just Earth(loving it large time!!i take advantage of it nearly daily now and it offers a beautiful natural blush to my cheeks)


Yeah yeah, I know!I went a lil crazy with the Blushes...he he!


All the makeup!!!



......................................................

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar