Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer Days

Hello Everyone!


Before I start today's post, I want to thank everyone again that left such kind and encouraging words on my last post. I truly appreciate your support!

They're no denying that Summer is in full effect, especially if you live in the South. It's so hot!! Here are a few things that I love during the Summer, and a few decorative pieces etc.


I made this door wreath in May. Who says you can't have lavender as a Summer color?! I decided to keep my popcorn stitch blanket that I used for the Spring draped over the recliner for Summer as well.


No Summer is complete without S'mores! 


Cool and delicious banana pudding 


I picked up these dish towels and dish cloth sets back in April. I thought the colors would like nice for the Summer.


Yellow is my happy color 


Summer Candles  


Golden Pineapple Luau is my favorite Summer Scent! Too bad Bath & Body Works stopped selling this 2 years ago. I think it was for the Hawiian Collection (not exactly sure of the name for the collection)


Another Summer Scent, Honolulu Sun


July 2018 Posts

Happy 4th of July

Perfect Peach Lipstick 

Zoya Lipsticks

Counseling





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar